Mini fruit pizza: a fun and yummy way for kids to get creative this summer!
Fruit, fruit, glorious fruit. Sent straight from heaven, it’s easy to eat right out of the garden all day long. Heck, it’s wonderful in all forms. Think of the possibilities: bananas in cereal, berries in cream, apple pie, mango smoothie, Nuts About Berries Salad (any Zupas fans out there?). The options are honestly endless. My personal favorite way to consume my fruit is in the form of a fruit pizza. It’s got it all. It really does. Sugar cookie crust, cream cheese topping, and all of the fruit your heart desires! Are you dreaming in berries yet?
- Whip together 1 cup of heavy whipping cream and transfer it into a small bowl.
- Cream together 1 8 oz package of cream cheese (softened) and 1 cup of powdered sugar until light and fluffy
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture
- Pour topping into a kid-safe bowl
- Place cookies, topping, and fruits in separate kid-proof bowls
- Give each child a plate and a spoon to spread the topping with.
- Let the kiddos go crazy! It’s fun to make faces or designs and see what fun flavors they come up with.
Disclaimer: This post was originally published at Design Dazzle on 6/20/2017Nicole