You are going to die at how darling this baby shower is! “Welcome Little Pumpkin” was a perfect theme to welcome a fall baby. Check out all of the details below!
- Made by yours truly
- Layers of pumpkin cake, spiced cheesecake, and salted caramel frosting.
- I found the cute mini pumpkins at a little fruit stand and the gorgeous roses were from Costco!
- My mom bought these “bundtinis” from Nothing Bundt Cake
- There were three kinds: pumpkin, chocolate, and vanilla
- The cakes were to die for and I highly recommend them.
- Tons of people chipped in and made several super yummy soups.
- Someone else provided five or six different types of Great Harvest breads and it was impossible to eat just one.
- My mom found these darling invitations on Etsy! With the purchase you received the invite, thank you card, and a couple of cute signs. Each of them were able to be customized which allowed her to turn the thank you card into a favor as well as a few photos for frames
- Inside the favor packets were pink chocolate dipped Oreos with little candy pumpkins on top.
- Aside from all of the other darling decor you could see in previous photos, my mom hung these swoon-worthy outfits above the mantle for the mama-to-be to take home.
Give all of those fall babies a squeeze for me!