Listen up Utah friends! I’ve got a treat for you! The Utah Healthy Food Expo will be here on June 10th at the South Town Expo Center and it’s going to blow your mind. There will be education and information about healthy living and eating; giveaways and samples (because who doesn’t love free stuff?!) and it’s family-friendly for those who have little ones in tow. I’ll give you a little bit of a breakdown of what’s going down.
- Guest Speakers: a few awesome experts will be there to let you know a little bit more about eating healthy and answer your questions about all things nutrition.
- Samples and Giveaways: Stores, restaurants, and brands from around the valley will be there giving away samples and sharing awesome discounts.
- Info on special diets and organic living: Thinking about going gluten-free? There will be information on what exactly gluten-free means and ideas of awesome gluten-free brands to use. If you’re trying out the Paleo diet or wondering if it’s right for you there will be a guide of restaurants in the area that serve Paleo-friendly food and some more info on the benefits of this “caveman diet.” Local farmers will be in attendance to connect you with all organic foods and explain why eating organic can be so great.
- Food Drive: Canned goods will be collected to go to a local food drive for those in need.
- Ages 12 and Under are free: Yay for not paying for your crazy kids! Free is always better,.
This event is going to be so fun and packed full of great information for living a healthy lifestyle. If you’re interested in going head over to their site to buy tickets. Use the code: NICOLE for 20% off! I can’t wait to see you there!Nicole